Become a FUSE Member Today!
Whether you’re an artist, engineer, inventor, student, fabricator, entrepreneur, hobbyist, or all the above. FUSE Makerspace is the place for you to build your ideas. Find the right membership package for building your next big project: Weekly/Monthly/ 6 months/Yearly. Receive a discount with longer term plans.
Choose Your Plan
Individual Membership Benefits
With an individual membership, you can:
- Access equipment and computers during facility hours
- Schedule up to 12 hours/week on a single piece of digital equipment (Laser cutter, CNC, Vinyl Printer)
- Access to software suites provided in the computer lab (This is not included in the weekly membership)
- 10% discount on all workshops
- Operation and Safety Training for equipment used is required
*All Monthly Memberships auto renew. Members have access to turning off the auto renew in their membership login portal under subscriptions.
All members are required to take the Operation and Safety Training on the specific equipment they want to use. Register on the Workshop page.
Operation and Safety Trainings
Operation and Safety Training is required for specific equipment access (ie. Intro to CNC Plasma, Intro to CNC Shopbot, Intro to Laser Cutting, Etc.)
Make and Take Workshops
Make and Take Workshops walk you through a specific project start to finish (ie. Cutting Boards, Spinner Rings)
Entrepreneurship Workshops support makers wanting to learn best practices around starting and maintaining a small business. (ie. Etsy for Makers, Selling It for Jewelry Makers, etc.)